Skyline Airways : Charter Operations
E xciting news for those who love to fly their own charter routes. Skyline Airways now accepts Charter Operations. Visit Skyline Airways to find out more
Simply visit the Flights page of Skyline Airways ACARS system to create your own charter flights. Please note that the Pilot reports will only be accepted under following conditions. Reports in violation of the following conditions will be rejected.
Charter Conditions :
- Flight number is within 9001-9999
- Pilot’s current rank allows them to fly the specific aircraft
- Aircraft on the charter flight matches the actual aircraft used
- Fuel planning and the cost index value should be precise and should not cost Skyline Airways in an unrealistic manner.
- Landing rate should be acceptable (within 0 & -400)
We hope you enjoy this opportunity.